Content: 2 bandages – 250 ml/each 10 cm x 10 m
This Restructuring cosmetic treatment, very rich in active ingredients can help relieve the signs and symptoms caused by water retention and the cellulite process. The extracts of “Kigelia Africana”, particularly rich in flavonoids offers the skin an antioxidant and moisturizing action.
- Collagen – Its contained peptides act on fibroblasts stimulating growth and creation of new collagen within the extracellular matrix.
- Elastin – Solid and stable fibrous protein responsible for tissue elasticity composed by small peptides. Moisturizing and protection
- African Kigelia – The peptide composition from the extract of this plant generates an invisible and elastic net in cutaneous tissue and acts by giving the skin its compactness. Helps to avoid loose skin by the right tonifying and moisturizing.
- Leave the package closed in a bowl with hot water for 2 minutes
- Open the package, wring the bandage and collect the liquid in excess in a bowl
- Prepare to the session of peeling or brushing the area to treat.
- Apply the bandage following the recommended methodology
- Apply with a brush the liquid previously collected in the bowl
- Leave it in place for about 30 minutes
- Wrap in a plastic sheet in order to promote the absorption of the active ingredients.
Finalize the treatment with massage.
How to maintain and improve the results of the treatment at home?
- Perform a peeling with the brush (3 minutes every day)
- Apply the specific cream – use only professional products because they guarantee a real concentrate of active ingredients.
- Balanced diet, low fat, low caffeine, low alcohol and low carbohydrates and a diet including different groups: dairy products (milk, yoghurt, cheese), proteines (meat and fish, eggs, nuts, legumes) vegetables, fruit and carbohydrates (bread, cereals, rice, pasta).
- Drink a lot of water, at least 2 litres every day
- Perform physical activity
Remember that persistence and perseverance will greatly increase and maintain the results over time.